We are a family of artist and craft enthusiasts. Our art is our work and we have been perfecting it throughout our lives. Our unique works of art can be found throughout the homes of our friends and family. We have often enriched the lives of others by donating pieces to charitable organizations. Needless to say we also design, create and sell these artistic treasures.
One Family Many Talents
- Carol is our seamstress who creates beautiful quilts and hand painted ceramics.
- Bonnie is our weaver who creates meticulous woven works of art.
- Annette creates delicate light bobbin lace.
- Lorry is our spinner, knitter and embroider.
- Tammy is our Kumihimo braider, nalbinding artist, tatting lady and ceramic specialist who also creates hand painted flags and banners for SCA recreations.
- Janet our newest sister is an excellent knitter and needle felting expert.
Look through our on-line store. The fine works of art and craftmanship are just a few examples of what we have made, and are currently for sale. If you do not see what you want contact us. We do take special orders, and will enjoy working to create the special peice that you are looking for.
We generally have a variety of rovings for sale. We specialize in Icelandic, but also have Shetland, Alpaca, Mohair and special blends.
All of our handspun yarns are one of a kind. If there is more than 1 skein available they will be listed together. We try very hard to keep the web pages as up-to-date as possible, but please be advised that items are subject to prior sale. I try to capture the beauty of the colors but it seems no matter how hard I try, they always look much better in person than on the computer screen. The colors tend to be more vibrant and alive than I can capture them. Even the more subdued colors tend to be bolder in person.
Most of the items that we sell are hand made one of a kind, so we will only have one or maybe a pair. All orders need to be by email and will be personally attended to by me.
We love and work with our animals as much as possible, but during the winter or hot summer there is a lot of time to do other things�.. so we craft. If you want something unique, similar to something you see, email me and we will see what we can do for you.